All Resources | Tool
Learning Together About Universal Screening
Sign in to share, email, rate, comment or favorite.
Use this tool to plan a staff development meeting to review the universal screening recommendation and learn about the purpose of a universal screening system, appropriate measures for assessing reading skills at each grade level, and important components for implementing an effective schoolwide screening program.
Related Media and Files:
- Assisting Students Struggling With Reading: Response to Intervention (RtI) and Multi-Tier Intervention in the Primary Grades (Practice Guide)
- Screening Tools Chart (Sample Material)
- PaTTAN Universal Screening Presentation (Link to external site)
- Universal Screening for All Students (Video)
- Screening All Students (Video)
- Implementing a Screening Program (Video)