All Resources | School Example
A Rewards System to Promote Attendance
A school principal describes efforts to increase attendance in an after-school program by providing supports and incentives. Refer to the sample materials, Attendance Record Forms, Quarterly Parent Celebration Request Form, Chronic School Absenteeism, and Exit Interview Form, to learn more about how the school works to increase attendance.
- Attendance Record Forms (Sample Material)
- Quarterly Parent Celebration Request Form (Sample Material)
- Chronic School Absenteeism (Sample Material)
- Exit Interview Form (Sample Material)
- John C. Diehl Elementary School Description