All Resources | Tool
Teacher Self-Assessment: Gradual Release of Responsibility
Sign in to share, email, rate, comment or favorite.
Use this tool to introduce teachers to the idea of a “gradual release of responsibility,” to help them assess their own practice, and to explore teaching examples they might want to adapt for their classrooms.
Related Media and Files:
- Improving Reading Comprehension in Kindergarten Through 3rd Grade (Practice Guide)
- A Gradual Release of Responsibility (Video)
- Using Thinkalouds With Fiction and Nonfiction Texts (Video)
- Targeting Reading Strategies: Summarizing (Video)
- Question Sea: On- and Under-the-Surface Questions (Video)