All Resources | Tool
Connecting Visuals to Problem Types
Sign in to share, email, rate, comment or favorite.
Math coaches and teachers can use this tool as a quick reference for examples of visual representations for different types of problems. See the sample material, Using Visual Representations for representations for each of the problems.
Related Media and Files:
- Improving Mathematical Problem Solving in Grades 4 Through 8 (Practice Guide)
- Using Visual Representations (Sample Material)
- Effective Problem-Solving Instruction (Video)
- Matching Visuals to Purpose in Problem Solving (Video)
- Multiplication of Fractions (Video)
- Problem Solving in Pre-Algebra (Video)