All Resources | School Example
Recovering Credits Through Project-Based Learning
Foxfire Center for Student Success has developed a project-based learning system which allows students to earn credits towards graduation through high-interest projects. The project-based education encourages students at Foxfire to earn the credits needed for graduation. The following sample material, Project-Based Learning, provides an example of a project-based unit. Teachers use these additional sample materials, Unit 1 Map, Lesson Plan Template, and Standards-Based Assessment to guide instructional planning.
- Project-Based Learning (Sample Material)
- Unit 1 Map (Sample Material)
- Lesson Plan Template (Sample Material)
- Standards-Based Assessment (Sample Material)
- Foxfire Center for Student Success Description