All Resources | Tool
Learning Together: What Supports Are Needed to Foster a Data-Driven Culture?
Sign in to share, email, rate, comment or favorite.
This tool provides implementation steps for the facilitator of a workshop about the types of supports that are needed to foster a data-driven culture in schools. The workshop also focuses on ways to enhance existing supports that are provided by a school and/or district.
Related Media and Files:
- Fostering a Data-Driven Culture Within a School (Video)
- Supporting a Culture of Data Use (Video)
- Data Afternoons (Slideshow with audio and Transcript)
- Visualizing Data in the Progress Pad (Audio)
- It's not Something That's Static (Video)